Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mail Call

I think every Peace Corps volunteer knows that receiving a care package from back home can easily make your week. Whether it is filled with snacks, keepsakes, or gossip- it is always a welcome distraction and something to get excited over and/or possibly celebrate by posting pictures to facebook and making other people jealy. I've been lucky enough to receive quite a few packages so far (and I am always excited to get more *hint hint*) but I wanted to think of a way I can send some love back. Since it's not exactly feasible for me to send packages back to the states filled with Namibian treasures- like Nik Naks, shitenges, and little bottles of red sand- I thought a post card might be just cute enough to send to y'all.

So if you are interested in getting an adorable Namibian post card, complete with my 5th grade level handwriting, just send me an email with your address. My email is pcvmegan@gmail.com

I promise everyone who sends an email will get a post card, but it may take anywhere from like 6 weeks to 6 months. I will probably blame that on the mail services here losing it or something, but in reality I might just forget about it and procrastinate about making the 10 minute walk to the post office. Don't hold that against me yo! Just be thankful when it arrives, obviously.




PS- I may sign it 'XOXO Gossip Girl'. Because who hasn't always wanted to do that?!? #reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment